Larry Jaques

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:29:56 -0500, the opaque Patriarch
spake:

The last issue of Workbench, from August Home Publishing arrived, and I
thought it was below their usual standards. After some discussions
regarding magazines, and deciding I had too many subscriptions already, I
emailed their customer service site, and cancelled, telling them they could
donate the balance of the sub wherever it made sense to them.

Today a check arrived, representing the unused portion of the subscription.
I was somewhat surprised, and a little impressed.

August Home seems to be run by a group of honest folk. While not every one
of their pubs is for me, I'm more likely to keep taking ShopNotes now, even
though I doubt I'll ever build one of their baltic birch workshop wonders.

Why aren't you subscribing to Woodsmith instead, Glenn? It's more of a
cross between ShopNotes and FWW. I swapped to WS when the SN script
was up for renewal.

- This product cruelly tested on defenseless furry animals -
http://diversify.com Web App & Database Programming