TJIC

I've just updated the FAQ.

Thanks for the good questions!

http://technicalvideorental.com/FAQ....licated_copies

Some of the DVDs are DVD+/- R. Does this mean that you've duplicated /
pirated them?

Absolutely not.

All videos are original. Under US Copyright law, we have the right to
rent out original copies that we purchase; we do NOT have the right to
make copies.

TVR takes intellectual property laws VERY seriously.

Many of the authors we carry are running small, home based companies,
and thus the DVDs they sell are home-made DVD+/-Rs.

Other DVDs are from larger firms, and the DVDs they sell are normal
pressed DVDs.

That's why you'll find a mix of DVD types in our inventory.

TJIC