Gunner

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:28:57 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Practically nobody uses C02 anymore so I suggest you sell those separately to a
beer/wine type.

GWE

Ah...say what? Perhaps not used in YOUR neck of the woods, but in
mine...at least half the Miggers use CO2, according to personal
knowledge and the guy at PraxAir

Gunner

Carla Fong wrote:

Hello all -

We're having a garage sale Saturday and I'm going to put our CK
Systematics mig machine up for sale.

(This is the machine we replaced with a Miller 250 a while ago and it's
just in the way. although it's a sweet running machine.)

It's rated at 175 amps, power is 220 single phase and comes with a 20
lb. CO2 cylinder and regulator.

My question is, what's a fair price? Haven't seen these on the market in
a while so I'm wondering if it's an orphan.

Thanks in advance

Carla
email reply address is spamtrapped...

for torturing the cat." Gunner