TURTLE

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in message
Makita makes a fantastic worm drive saw. The heft or feel is an important
aspect of the tool to the end user. You will learn to love and respect it.
Avoid any tools made in the USA. Good news is, way things are going not
much is being made there due to high defect rates.

--

this is Turtle.

your ideal might be good but we might try to buy the tools that Cuba , Libia, or
maybe France. i sure like to help out other country that love us so much.

One point here is your telling this man to pay about 3 times what a normal saw
will cost from the states and use it one time a lot and use it maybe 5 or 6 time
in the next 20 years. he will never get the use out of it to try to get his
money back on paying 3 times as much. Now he could put it on display in his
living room and set up at nite and say, that's a very nice say and i love it to
death. Worm gear saws are only for people who really use them a great bit and
not a hobby wood worker. Also the worm type will wear you out just picking it up
in use as being heavier in weight. I have had 4 Skill saws in my life and never
wore one out yet. One went with 230 volts plugged to it and the other one went
with Van run over it. the other 2 is still in my Van being used. So Skill tools
are not all that bad of stuff as you speak here.

TURTLE