Gene

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:09:02 -0700, TLF
wrote:

I am considering making an offer on a great piece of property (5 acres)
here in WA. The home is a 2001 2/2, 1100 sqft, silvercrest manufactured
on a slab foundation. Looks new from the outside and seems solid, the
insulation ratings are around 30 for the roof and 26 for the
floor/walls, siding is wood, roof is comp, vinyl windows, forced air
heat. I am just hesitant since it's a manufactured.. Will it be too hard
to resell? Do these homes actually depreciate, like I've heard? Anyone
have firsthand experience buying/selling these types of homes?
Appreciate any feedback.

Thx!
TLF

If it's not in a park, it should always be easy to sell.