none

On 29 Jun 2005 07:14:49 -0700, "spongehead"
wrote:

Oy. So just reverse the smaller link wire and spring. Ok, I'll give
it a try. Its going to be a week or so before I get the carb kit,
would another fuel supply needle work as long as it fits in the hole
and the float?

It needs to be the exact needle. Virtually all techumseh carbs use the
same size needle/float.
If the spring link is working in reverse go ahead and leave it that
way.( to much handling can stretch it and that's bad.)
I'd recommend looking around for a source for second hand parts.
I get mine from toss offs, you'd be amazed how many people just toss a
mower because it simply won't start on the first pull or so when they
drag it out in the spring.
Try asking at your local small engine reapir shop for that needle,
they might sell you one for next to nothing.
If all else fails give me your address and I can send you one cod on
the postage.(I still have a few in my parts bins.