Leif Thorvaldson

"Bill Rubenstein" wrote in message
m...
A duped disk? That is pretty much against the law I'd say. I wonder what
the copyright owner would have to say about a company which duplicates
disks and then rents them out -- even if it is at a good price.

Bill

Xlat wrote:
I've rented 3 of them now, one was unplayable (duped disk, replayed
the first part of the show over, no ending)

Another was seriously scratched up, but did play in my 2nd player. The
3rd disk played fine, no problems at all. While I like the
service, and the price is right, I hope quality control picks up. If
I get another scratched up one, I'm done.

On 28 Jun 2005 13:59:25 -0700, "TJIC" wrote:

I hope you'll forgive a brief plug:

I run Technical Video Rental. We're now in our third year of renting
out instructional and craft videos online, and delivering them via
first class mail to your door.

We carry videos on woodturning, woodworking, luthiery, etc.

You can see our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/rental_28.html

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,

====That may be covered in their FAQ on the website. As long as they are
paying royalties, etc, I would imagine that it is similar to a public
library loaning books they have purchased.

Leif