DOC

I like the Metal Place on Steeles.

Contact info he
http://findabusiness.yellowpages.ca/...00924620124280
006.html

along with a bunch of others.

I don't much like Metal Supermarket especially the one on Dixie. They seem
to charge TOP dollar, and have a little too much smoke up the rear. YMMV.

There is one in the HW 7 and 400 area where they treat me a little better.

BTW, if you are in the hobby end of things you might want to check out
the Muddlers.

http://www.tsme.ca

DOC

"Jeff Williams" wrote in message
Hello,

Metal Supermarket alwasy works for me.

http://www.metalsupermarkets.com/

Use the WWW sites' store finder for the closest to you, there are many
in the GTA.

Jeff

surftom wrote:
Any recommendation for 'normal' steel supplies in toronto? I sometimes
go to North York Iron, but unless you arrive with a flatbed truck they
won't even take the time to tell you they don't want your business. If
I ever make it big I'll know where *not* to shop :-)

Need 4 or 5 lengths of angle, flat square - 3/4" to 2.5" - you know -
the usual stuff.

Look forward to you responses - and while I sometimes go to metals
supermarket for the odd specialty items - it's the long normal stuff I
need

Thanks

Tom