CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Options for New Construction wrote:
hi,

we are buying a new home from a prominent builder in NJ. The builder
has handed us a sheet with all the options and upgrades and a price
sheet. Can some one let us know about the Dos and Donts for the
upgrades and options. what are the options we should take and what can
be avoided and done later on. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

dan

Good time to add CAT5 network cabling in the walls for future internet
use throughout the house.

Also if you have drain tiles, which you probably do, good time to add
cleanouts if the water table is high in the area.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert