Nehmo Sergheyev

- Matt -
If you don't like worrying about dogs, then why do you keep them? A

dog
deserves no less the attention you would give a child, once you have
obtained one.

- Nehmo -
That's not a bad attitude. Maybe you could help out. Do you have a yard?

- Nehmo -
don't mind being called Russian because I am half, genetically, and
it's a respectable nationality.

- Matt -
It became respectable once your homeland gave up it's commie
nationality and became part of the world. Until then, your country was
a bit player in a two bit play.

- Nehmo -
You say "your country" like I had or have some responsibility for it. I
don't even like taking responsibility for *this* country.

- Nehmo -
But I have to clarify, I was born in Chicago.

- Matt -
Never asked where you were born, russkie, I merely stated where you

are
living now.

- Nehmo -
You implied you thought I was born in Russia when you referred to me as
"You ****ing Russians". You could have been just referring of my genetic
origins. In any case, I clarified. I doesn't matter if you asked
directly.

And I don't understand your point about Wyandotte. Yes, I live here. So?

--