Larry Jaques

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:46:45 -0500, the opaque Patriarch
spake:

"firstjois" wrote in
:

I have two sawhorses and haven't room for any more, even if they'd
collapse when asked. Instead I keep a few large cardboard boxes slid
inbehind things where I think they won't be noticed. Works just fine.

One of the benefits of making yor own sawhorses is that you can build them
at the right height for the tasks you intend to take on.

Painting doors, laid flat, on sawhorses at 36"-40" in height is _much_
easier on my back. And it brings them into bifocal range, too.

Those two points are muy importantè! for us old folks, huh?

- This product cruelly tested on defenseless furry animals -
http://diversify.com Web App & Database Programming