Roy

Thats usually how a prop is built up just keep laying down a bead on a
bead till its got sufficient material to reshape.

Must be somnething about all these fishermen out there. I have a good
friend who just bought a big bucks bass boat and top of the line
trolling motor setup, and he too came to me with a broken mount and
those words that it broke but he was not saying much at all how it
broke.......especialy since it was only in the water an hour or too
tops when it decided to break.....I wonder if those manufacturers are
using a water soluable alloy that causes these defects? ;-)

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:12:56 -0700, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

===
==="Don Foreman" wrote in message
ouse.net...
=== I adapted a technique used by guys that repair boat propellors with TIG to
=== repair a broken casting.
===
=== http://users.goldengate.net/~dforema..._mount_repair/
===