DeepDiver

"Terry" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know where I can find this arbor. I have looked at
Mcmaster, Enco, MSC and can't find anything. I have a 3/8" and 1/2"
threaded back drill chuck I would like to mount into my 1/2" collet.

It wouldn't be all that hard to make one from a typical straight shank
for drill chucks, assuming you have access to a thread cutting lathe.

I imagine you wouldn't even need a thread cutting lathe. Any lathe should
suffice to turn the end to the 3/8-24 thread major diameter, followed by the
application of a quality external threading die.

- Michael