Bart D. Hull

Yep, I visited your site and just HAD to rent a DVD.

Great stuff! I wish I had enough time (and money!) to rent most of your
library!

I do have one suggestion for your library. There is a "new" way to do
fiberglass work called Vacuum assisted resin transfer moulding. There is
a CD @
http://home.houston.rr.com/pieceofwo...ersion%204.htm

that gives video and graphic details of the process. (In boat building
no less, I see you have some fiberglass boat repair videos already.)

I'm in the process of building a composite airplane and have a area that
I'd love to use this process if I knew the details and felt sure of the
outcome. (Gear box uses 32 ply layups, normally you do 2 - 4 layups and
then let them cure before doing any more for bubble and misalignment
purposes.) I heard you can stack as much glass as you like and get
almost pre-preg results with this process. Only hitch is the cd is $65
and this project is already tapping my resources.

Oh another suggestion. How about rent 4 and get the 5th rental free as
long as you request it with your 4th rental. (No extra postage required
on a 2nd DVD in the same package.)

Thanks

Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.

Remove -nospam to reply via email.

TJIC wrote:
Grant,

95% of our inventory is on DVD.

Whenever a customer has a problem with a video's quality (scratches,
etc.), we ship out a new copy, ASAP, by first class mail, and usually
give a 20% rebate on the original copy.

Between cutting the price 20%, and paying for FOUR mailings (there,
back, there#2, back#2), we lose money ... but that's the only way I'd
want to be treated as a customer, so that's how TVR works.

Sorry you had a bad experience with another vendor, but I think you'll
find that we're a lot different.

I don't yet have the Clifton Ralph video (thanks for the suggestion!).

I'll order copies right now. Please send me a note at
, and I'll send you email when the videos
arrive.

Thanks!

TJIC