Eric R Snow

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:14:31 GMT, Rich Grise
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:07:21 -0700, DGoncz wrote:

What I am trying to accomplish is to provide all the electrical needs
of an infantry soldier, with reasonable mobility and load carrying
ability, on dirt roads, whether riding or stopped, such that the only
resupply will be ammunition and food. Currently we resupply a lot of
primary and secondary batteries to our infantry. An awful lot. A
mobility and operational capability restricting large quantity, in
fact.

Oh. Now I see why the big secrecy.

Since I'm a pacifist, you may now go masturbate.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich,
DGoncz is a good guy. Helpful if he knows the answer, educational
because he keeps the folks on RCM updated on his experiments. Really
detailed stuff. Your comment was out of line. If you were trying to be
funny you failed.
Eric R Snow