TJIC

Grant,

95% of our inventory is on DVD.

Whenever a customer has a problem with a video's quality (scratches,
etc.), we ship out a new copy, ASAP, by first class mail, and usually
give a 20% rebate on the original copy.

Between cutting the price 20%, and paying for FOUR mailings (there,
back, there#2, back#2), we lose money ... but that's the only way I'd
want to be treated as a customer, so that's how TVR works.

Sorry you had a bad experience with another vendor, but I think you'll
find that we're a lot different.

I don't yet have the Clifton Ralph video (thanks for the suggestion!).

I'll order copies right now. Please send me a note at
, and I'll send you email when the videos
arrive.

Thanks!

TJIC