Tom MacIntyre

On Tuesday, 28 Jun 2005 22:49:32 -500, "Asimov"
wrote:

"Sam Goldwasser" bravely wrote to "All" (28 Jun 05 15:32:03)
--- on the heady topic of " Regenerative Power supply"

SG From: Sam Goldwasser
SG Xref: aeinews sci.electronics.repair:51793

SG " writes:

Hello Pals
There is this concept that I don't understand. Its all about
generating power (AC of course)from from a group of batteriers and
tapping some of the output to charge the batteries-- so it becomes a
cycle. Infact I have challenged this concept until I head it in the
news that someone has developed one in Ghana and he is actually using
it to power his house and a car. My simple college physics tells me
that this will not be possible since no machine or device is 100%
efficient. Can someone brief me on this or show me where I can get more
info on this topic.

SG In a word, BS.

That is 2 words... the right word to use would be: "kook"!
Similar to the idea of running a car engine on dihydrogen oxide.

A*s*i*m*o*v

"What-ur" you talking about? :-)

Tom
... Wasted power is current squared times the resistance.