Toddy wrote:
I've narrowed down an IC on my Smart board that I can't seem to locate,
it's marked TMS 2670 on the board itself, and it's a Texas Instruments,
and has these markings on it:

SS1450
M95151
MSHL 736

Is it the biggest (most pins) chip on the board? If so, it's probably
the microcontroller, and your only source for it is probably going to be
a similar board from an oven that was scrapped for some other reason.
It's likely to be something like an 8051, but with a custom program in
the ROM for that model of oven. Why do you think this chip is bad?

OR, I'm trying to locate the whole board, part number, on the GE site,
it's: SMART BOARD & DISPLAY 1655 WB27X5389

But at $149 plus shipping, that's a little too much.

You might call a couple of local appliance parts distributors with the
WB27X5389 number and see if they can do any better. You probably can't
get it for $99, but you might get it for $139 and possibly avoid paying
the shipping.

Matt Roberds