Al Reynolds

Default Electrical Safety

"peter" wrote in message
I have just bought an electrical keyboard synthersiser online, but the AC
Adapter takes a 120Volt input. I am just wondering whether the following
arrangement would be safe or not?

Mains Socket Supply- 240V-to-120V transformer-120V-to-12V Adapter for

the
keyboard-Electrical Keyboard synthersiser

Also, is it safe to plug the 120V input AC Adapter directly into the 120V
socket of the "Shavers Transformer" which was marked "Shavers Only"? Why

is
it that "Shavers point" are for shavers only?

Just go and buy a cheap 240V to 12V transformer
of the appropriate rating and with an appropriate plug.

Al