Tim Douglass

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:51:12 -0700, "AAvK" wrote:

If he sells one set every two years that is $60,000 a year. In my book
that is a *very* good living - and for doing something he loves. The
material cost on the two tables probably isn't more than a couple of
thousand, all the cost is in the labor. If I thought I could gross
$60K annually doing woodworking I'd be all over it.

umm... I think you've been quite heartily "tipped off" recently... ?

Huh? Did I miss something?

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com