Arch

Hi Russ,

Thanks for one more helpful post from an old friend of rcw and a teacher
who is an accomplished and experienced turner. You haven't been on rcw
for a while and newcomers may not know how much sage and usable advice
you have given to this ng. If Russ says it, I believe it!

I heard that you are getting out a finishing video. Tell us about it and
please mention for new members, your other worthwhile teaching
endeavors; website, Russ' Corner, videos, lessons and demos. We
Floridians miss you. It was great belonging to the same club as you &
Mel Lindquist and Read living nearby.

btw, 70% alcohol was chosen because it is the most efficient
concentration for killing bacteria and sadly choosing 60Hz sine waves
assured the most efficient electrical power for killing people. (ie.
for producing v. fib.)

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter