HorneTD

Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:
Auto-fill water bowl, how to make:
http://home.kc.rr.com/vegetable/dogwater.htm

Critique welcome (like I needed to say that).

I like the second version a lot. I wonder if it would work if it were
installed in the wall of one of those square sided buckets. If it would
you could just add a garden house female adapter with swivel to its
threads and supply it from a garden house.

Warning Notice Danger. Toddlers can drown in the larger buckets because
their heads weigh so much more in proportion to their entire body weight
than older children. If you are making one of these use the smallest
bucket that will work for your animals and keep it inaccessible to
toddlers.
--
Tom Horne

Well we aren't no thin blue heroes and yet we aren't no blackguards to.
We're just working men and woman most remarkable like you.