Yeah! I know the feeling sometimes when I screw up and see that kind of
craftsmanship and look at Planman's work I feel like I'm wastsing my
time and money. But each time I purchase some sort of wood product or
furniture and look at the poor craftsamnship and quality of the product
I feel better and gett the confidence that I can make it better.
Beside's there is no way of knowing if he used a cad system and cnc
machine and how many times and wood wasted to get it right. I would
like to achieve skills on their level but then I bring myself to
reality that I'm just learning and learners make mistakes.

Jason Quick wrote:
Got this link offa Woodcentral:

http://home.pacbell.net/ebeniste/Html/Table.htm

I'm just gonna sell my tools and go fishing, I think.

Jason