Swingman

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

I love it! There should be no issue with this, right?

It is further interesting to note, that despite all of the rhetoric
about how the right, conservatives, and the current adminstration are

only
in it for giant corporations and to advance the corporate agenda, look who
of the men in black robes voted *for* government siezure of private land
from individual citizens for the benefit of large corporations and who
voted against that siezure; writing some very strong language regarding

the
absolute tyranny that this move represented. Think about that when the
next supreme court justice vacancy is being filled.

Don't look now, but being a hypocrite comes easy to ALL these *******s ...
the organization that Geo.W was a part of as managing partner used eminent
domain to seize private property for the Texas Ranger's baseball stadium.

http://www.mollyivins.com/showMisc.a...=970509_f1.htm

(just a convenient link ... definitely NOT a Molly Ivins fan, by any
strecth)

The bigger problem is that we continually let them get away with it ...

..... "we gave you a republic, if you can keep it." B. Franklin

I've either lived too long, or the change is coming faster and faster as it
seems.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/05