SteveB

I weld. I was envisioning making a roller stand, putting the barrel on a 45
degree angle, low to the ground. Having four rollers to support the barrel.
Which BTW is a plastic barrel. Soil, fertilizer, and amendments can be
placed in the barrel, and the whole thing just rolled until everything
mixes. I wouldn't fill up the barrel, because at a 45, it would only be
possible to half fill it. I may even make it tip, so that it will empty
easily, like a concrete mixer. I would imagine a half filled plastic barrel
would weigh 250# tops.

I just wanted to have a mixer so I can put the stuff in there and come back
later. Also to toss in used potting mix and remix it. A lot of that is
very light, and even has vermiculite in it, which is very light.

I am going to go to all the usual places locally and see if I can get one
cheap.

Thanks for all the ideas. Keep them coming.

Steve