John

Default Central Heating water draining very slow

"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" wrote in message
Hi,

Today I drained the central heating system and the water flow was very
weak a baby ****ing out. I did open the bleeding valves but still very
slow.

Up in the loft tank is still full and I can't understand why water did
not flow fast as it did some years ago.

Do you think the central heating is clogged with scales/sludge please?

What should I do?

Rajinder

Start off by making sure that the drain valve is not blocked or the rubber
washer has become detached and the draining is only through the hole in the
centre of it. Hint take the drain plug completely out of the valve but
beware of the splashing of very dirty water.