Gunner

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:47:01 GMT, "Doug Schultz"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:51:42 GMT, "Doug Schultz"
wrote:

Considering the events of recent years,
the US has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the world

Psst..Doug...I dont care about the rest of the world.

Of course not, American history proves that the majority of the people in
your country dont care about the rest of the world either.

Lets hope your words are remembered the next time you Turd Worlders
have a natural disaster, or are invaded.

Im sure we can spend all that relief money more wisely at home, or
have our troops keeping the border closed.

Btw Shultz..is there some reason you are posting in English and not
German or Russian?

Gunner

Deal with it.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

for torturing the cat." Gunner