Bart D. Hull

What's the web link so we can check it out?

Thanks

Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.

Remove -nospam to reply via email.

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 28 Jun 2005 13:35:41 -0700, TJIC wrote:

Steve Koschmann wrote:

GREAT GUY AND GREAT SERVICE!! I can not say enough about it. I have rented
over 10 videos over the last few years and even when one tape was defective,
he sent a new one free postage both ways.

Travis Corcoran here, founder and owner of TVR.
Steve: thanks for the kind words!
For the record, I'm not paying Steve anything to shill for me.
(psst...Steve, see me around back for the $20...).

Heh...nice. For the record, anyone who Dillon Precision allows to
advertise in their magazine/newsletter, has got to be good. I'll be
renting from you guys as soon as I have "spare time" (whatever that is).

In other words, if you're good enough that Dillon lets you advertise,
that's good enough of a referral for me!

Dave Hinz (Dillon customer for a decade or more)