D. Gerasimatos

In article ,
Don Klipstein wrote:

What I think is necessary is laws providing compensation that makes
those forced out generally getting ahead a little. I don't think that
someone should be allowed to be some greedy opportunistic grabber by being
having legal protection of refusing an offer that even significantly
exceeds the maximum price that would be paid in an open market with
multiple buyers and multiple sellers for comparable pieces of property.

I think such laws are useless and unnecessary. If someone doesn't want to
sell *their* property then they don't want to sell it. The developer has
every right to refuse to pay more for the land and go find land somewhere
else.

Dimitri