CNT

Default featherboards

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...0000223VO/qid=
1120012395/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_8/103-8408767-3498248?v=glance&s=hi

I am now looking into buying featherboards for the router table. I never
saw a need for it with table saw or anything else, until I got the router
table (so it's gonna be for the router table). Browsing in Amazon.com, I
am surprised that the above link has so many negative reviews? I am just
looking for simple featherboards. I don't think I would want a Bench Dog
since it's looks big and bulky (not mentioning it's 3-4 times more
expensive?)?

I looked back when I was in the WW Show, they had those for $1.00 each! I
wish I took a handful of those (got into router table after the WW Show).

Will I regret for buying the above link, or even those $1.00 bulks? If
you know of better ones, let me know. But, hopefully it's available in
Amazon.com since I have a gift certificate that I like to use up.

Chuck