The Real Bev

Wordsmith wrote:

Appreciate the detailed reply, but I have a question: does "fair market
value" always equal "just compensation"? I have doubts.

Doubts? How about total disagreement? If getting fair market value for their
home was what made people move, everybody would be moving all the time and
real estate people would make a much bigger fortune than they already do.

If I had a beachfront home, I would think that fair market value would enable
me to buy another equivalent beachfront home. Then add in moving costs, pain
and suffering, fees, etc...

--
Cheers,
Bev