Rich Greenberg

In article .com,
Options for New Construction wrote:

Can some tell me if I need to get the garage door opener, central
humidifier, and programmable thersostat from the builder ?? or can
these be done later on. Again I am not very sure how all these will
help hence if you can advise about the pros and cons will be great

All can be added later.

Kitchen has an Island and cooktop is in the center. Cost to move the
cook top to counter top is $1000 should I go for it ?

Ask whomever in your family will be doing most of the cooking where they
would prefer it. If it were me, I would prefer the cooktop on the
island. If there were a choice of electric vs gas, I would prefer gas
cooktop and electric oven.