what is Chaser
pipe so that I can make sure I get it.

It's just a long piece of a PVC pipe that runs from the basement to the
attic. If your electrical panel is in the basement and you need to run
another circuit to the second floor, it can be done without disturbing
the walls. If they want more then $150-200 for it, forget it.

Speaking of electrical panels, you should probably upgrade the
electrical service to 200AMP, especially if you want to finish the
basement, maybe have a pool or a jacuzzi.

Also whats a roof and attic fan
??

They are large fans that are used to ventilate either the attic or the
whole house. Saves you a lot of money in the summer. Of course if it's
95 degrees outside, it's rather ineffective.

I have already decided on the rough in plumming option for the basement

Is that like a slop sink and a drain? Useful if you want to finish your
basement.

Can some tell me if I need to get the garage door opener, central
humidifier

Humidifier is a great help with forced-air heat.

, and programmable thersostat from the builder ?? or can
these be done later on.

Depends what they are quoting you for it... All these things can be
done later on, just depends what they are charging you.

Should I upgrade the titles in Bathroom ? Builder is charging $3800 for
that.

$3,800 for just 1 bathroom? If so, it's a bit steep. 3 months ago I
paid less then that for 2 and 1/2 bath upgrade. Unfortunately, If
there'a lot of tile it may cost you more to remove this and put new
tile on.

Kitchen has an Island and cooktop is in the center. Cost to move the
cook top to counter top is $1000 should I go for it ?

If you can't stand the setup, yes. It will cost you as much if not more
later. Later, you'll have to move the drain, water and pay for 2 new
countertops.