Bill Waller

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:00:47 -0500, "SammyBar" wrote:

Hi all,

I want to put doors to my closet. I'd like sliding doors that runs over
rails. Rails will be on top. Doors will hang from them, but I think I will
need a small guiding wheel or some other device to hold the lower part of
the hanguing door stright on the bottom rail.
But I need to see some real hardware to decide on the final design.
Can anybody point me to the needed hardware?

Thanks in advance
Sammy

I just converted a set of three bifold doors to a triple bypass. I purchased
the hardware from FEVRECO DOOR PRODUCTS.
Their website can be found at http://jhus.com/search.asp

I tried to fine what I needed at a couple of local home centers, but they did
not carry anything in a 96" length, nor did they have the triple track that I
wanted.

You may not need the length or number of tracks, but this company also carries
shorter track lengths and simple bypass as well.

I am very pleased with the track, rollers and the guide hardware that came in
the kit I purchased.

Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA