Owen,
Thanks for all the compliments! (aw shucks)

The "tree" bowl, piece of maple, got black spots, painted it white,
spots bled, I like to draw trees (ie CLTL logo),started painting,
couldn't stop, use it for my dog's water dish, we love it!

The eyeglasses are a 3-piece frame, I just turn the stems, optomitrist
(sp?) drills tiny hole with jeweler's drill, ear piece goes 1/3 way in,
front stem (stubby little piece) goes 1/3 way in, other piece is whole
front that holds the lenses. I turned him 10 sets, he made me a pair
of prescription glasses with my turned stems in exchange.

My webmaster son, Michael, typed that name for the 2nd page of turnings
and I forgot it was still on the site. Coffee scoops are still one of
my best sellers along with bottle stoppers and mushroom toothpick
holders (you should see the cool ones I'm turning now! or did you see
them on WoW?). I always have coffee scoops in stock for sale.

Yes, you do owe me a picture. I just got one from Richard Raffan and
Jimmy Clewes is supposed to be sending one, too. CLTL is holding its
own since Packard Woodworks picked up the full color and The Wood
Turning Center (Phila.) sells the shirts with the outline logo.

*my apologies to those here who are totally not interested in any of
this.

Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com