Grant Erwin

I shelled out big dough one time to rent a series of tapes on how to run a power
hammer. Wasn't from you, though. I was hacked when the tapes showed up and they
were crappy copies and I couldn't even figure out what was going on most of the
time. Hope you only handle DVD.

Just because I'm curious, do you have the Clifton Ralph power hammer material on
DVD?

Grant Erwin

TJIC wrote:

Steve Koschmann wrote:

GREAT GUY AND GREAT SERVICE!! I can not say enough about it. I have rented
over 10 videos over the last few years and even when one tape was defective,
he sent a new one free postage both ways.

Great guy and yes.. don't hesitate to do business with him.
Steve

Travis Corcoran here, founder and owner of TVR.

Steve: thanks for the kind words!

For the record, I'm not paying Steve anything to shill for me.

(psst...Steve, see me around back for the $20...).

Technical Video Rental is a small family run business. I started it
because I'm interested in metalworking, woodworking, gunsmithing, and
shooting, and because instructional videos on these topics are
expensive.

TVR is in its third year. Its grown hugely since I started it (we've
now got almost 1,000 titles, and $100,000 worth of inventory), but I
still answer every customer email myself, and I try to make every
customer glad they did business with us. When it comes to workshop
stuff, I'm a customer of tools, books, and videos, so I try to always
treat my customers the way I'd like to be treated.

Please give TVR a shot!

Thanks,

TJIC