Ron Thompson

This message is for all who have evidenced an interest.

I made a typo in my original request. One of the transistors is 2N5089
not 2N5809. This one is available from an internet supplier. Sorry!! I
have also located an FSC9614 transistor. Thanks to Asimov for this tip.

So my question has been answered and I can proceed building the monitor.

Also, NSM mentioned that Radio Shack used to sell them. The reason I
want to build one is because the one I originally purchased from Radio
Shack has been irreparably damaged. I found the patent number in Radio
Shack's brochure which I still had. An e-mail to Radio Shack produced
the information that RS stopped manufacturing them in 1995.

Ron