Me myself and I

I agree...nice site. My only suggestion would be to either make the
images larger....or clickable to a larger image.

mmi

wrote:

Just went to the AAW forum, saw a post about a new website for Pacific
Northwest Woodturning Guild, went just to see and was pleasantly
surprised. There's pictures of members' work along with the websites
of where they are selling their work. By the way, Owen, your work
looks great!

The links to the shops/galleries is nice because you can see the sort
of place selling woodturnings. Very interesting. I have no connection
since I'm on the opposite side of the country. I think this is the
right url;
www.woodturningguild.com

Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com