Eric R Snow

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:50:45 GMT, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
wrote:

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
.. .
No, I'm not gonna make meth. Reading about lithium batteries and the
explosion hazard makes me leery about opening up the the battery but
on the other hand I've never seen lithium metal. Before I open the
thing up will there be any lithium left? The battery is dead. it is
the 3.6 volt cv3 type. And will the lithium start burning when exposed
to air?

I may not be correct, but I thought it was lithium hydroxide in there, not
metallic lithium.

LLoyd

Just shows what I know. Which is why I asked here.
Eric