none

On 27 Jun 2005 13:23:09 -0700, "spongehead"
wrote:

Yeah it is a Techumseh but the float is metal and seems to be in good
working order. I am able to get a rebuld kit at Sears for about 15
bucks, includes gaskets and the fuel supply needle. That should get it
going hopefully.
Just you describing which wire link goes to which hole, I think I got
the jist of it.
Is there ever problems on the inside of the motor where the governor
control arm is? I just havnt worked on a motor like this, usually the
basic briggs stuff.
Thanks for all the info!

Nah, usually no problem. Though it does depend on the stupidity
quotient of the original owner.
And yeah your right, it's a metal float. My memory gets lousy at my
age plus I'd spent the last few days working on Briggs and honda
motors so plastic got stuck in my mind.
Techumseh's as of the past decade or so have gotten to be the most
reliable motors out there.
Don't get too over confident about those links, it's easy to get the
wire link on backwards and they do have to go on exactly right.
Like I said I can send you some vid caps or stills of just how they go
on if you need it.
You can make the flat intake gasket yourself with some fibre gasket
sheets and an exacto, the float bowl gasket usually lasts for a long
time.
The needle can be got solo at most small engine parts/lawnmower parts
shops.
A hint, Sears uses the same parts numbers as the oem's so you can use
the sears # at the lower cost parts houses.
There are tons of places online as well.
http://www.docsysllc.com/main.htm
http://www.jackssmallengines.com/carb_t.cfm
http://www.m-and-d.com/
http://www.westernauto1.com/engines/Tecumseh/tair.html
http://www.smallengines.cc/

Just a few.

seems to me the last time I actually bought a new needle I got it for
around 6 bucks with the seat o-ring seal included.