Lobby Dosser

Patriarch wrote:

Robatoy wrote in
:
snip
One thing that ****es me off in a big way, is those clowns at the
local kitchen stores drag-n-dropping library items on a plan and
'creating' kitchen lay-outs. (Never mind the 3" and 4" spacers all
over, because the library doesn't HAVE a 19 1/2" wide cabinet)/....
but I digress...ALMOST got into a rant there, there, didn't I?

I can open *MY* drawers in a drawing of a cabinet.....G

What I want is a drag & drop kitchen layout program suitable for
someopne like myself. Someone who can build pretty much anything in
the "how to build kitchen cabinet" books, but needs approval from the
LOML to get the layout correct, before going to the cardboard model.

In other words, I want to pay $99, and have HER work through it, like
she does with her quilt layouts, fussing with the options well past my
patience threshold.

ADD married OCD, and yet it lasts, 32 years now. Miracles DO happen!
;-)

Patriarch

Might take a look at Arcon. I downloaded the demo and have been messing
with it for a couple hours. They'll sell you the 'Interior Designer'
version for $38.00. http://www.3darchitect.co.uk/3darchitect/index.htm

LD