D. Gerasimatos

In article ,
no mail wrote:

I meant 150% of market value. I would certainly happy to sell my house
for 120% of market value, and find an equivalent house nearby and pocket
that difference.

I guess the key is that "market value". If there is no houses for sale
in the area, the houses would sell at very high prices.

My point here is that 150% of market value wouldn't be enough in many
instances. It's easier to 'make an offer you can't refuse'. Everyone has
a price and I don't think it (the price) is something that should be
legislated. "Fair market value" (or even 150% of FMV) often isn't.

Dimitri