Chuck B.

Thanks. Was it hard to install?

You will need an electric drill, a few bits, wrenchs, etc.
Not very difficult at all. Install the addl. brackets just like the ones
already on your door. I added 4 more on each side. I am adding 2 addl.
struts (16' long). They already have holes drilled at the appropiate
places. Either bolt them to the hinges or screw them directly to the
door. Your only problem might be the additional weight added to the
door. You may have to get someone to adjust the springs so the door will
be balanced. If it's too heavy you could burn out the door opener. I may
not install the struts until I see a storm coming and leave the door
down until the storm passes. Good luck!