Dave Hinz

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:11:14 GMT, CW wrote:

When the show was an interview with the inventor of the thing (yes, he was
there in the studio), it has a lot to do with it.

Lots of people lie about what they've made. Nothing new there.

I'm sure you would rather
the government spend a few million dollars on research and publish a report
for you to read but I doubt that's going to happen.

I notice you ignored my point about hydrocarbons, and how if there were
unburned ones left by the normal carb, that they'd show up in the
exhaust. Why, oh why, might that be, I wonder?

Now, go make a pointy
stick and fall on it.

You should talk to somebody about your hostility problems.