Jay Kaner

Hi again,

First off, thank you all very much for the replies.
You've answered my main concern which was the wax onto oil compatability. I
honestly didn't know what would happen so I thought it best to ask first
I didn't want to wax it and then find I'd ruined all my hard work because of
my ignorance, especially when the oil finish looks really nice to start
with.
And if waxing it meant having to sand it all down to the bare wood again I
would'nt have bothered and just kept it as it is....but know i feel safe to
get the wax and buffing cloths out.

Cheers guys and once again, thanks to you all for the advice.