Gunner

On 26 Jun 2005 10:12:40 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

This is why the soccer mom who is disciplining their kid can
get away with being two feet away from your rear bumper.

I saw a similar accident last week. A woman was talking on the
cell..and rear ended a small car with what appeared to be a 13-14 yr
old boy in the back of a small car with a big hatchback type rear
window. Not belted in btw..as he came flying out through the glass and
ended up sprawled across the hood and windshield of the car that hit
his car. Neither of which vehicles were traveling much more than
about 20 mph in very slow traffic..but I saw the initial hit out of
the corner of my eye..and the spray of glass and kid as I turned my
head to look. I was in the #2 lane..and all 4 lanes of traffic slid
to a stop instantly. The kid got off the car..dusted himself off and
limped to the side of the road..apparently not to badly busted up.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown