Andrew McKay

Default New Electrical Regulations

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:57:41 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Blair is the only PM in modern history that is seriously tackling
constitutional change. He has to stay.

Selling us down the river more like.

I guess you might be relatively young, at an age where you don't need
to worry about your pension yet. I hope your words of support come
back to haunt you in the years ahead when you realise that your old
age is going to be spent in hopeless poverty, with an NHS system that
has not improved one iota.

Don't read that wrong - I fully support the NHS and recognise it has
to be funded from the public purse. However throwing money at problems
has never worked and will never work. The UK population hasn't quite
woken up to that fact yet because the Labour spin machine is still
doing an admirable job.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk