Ron Thompson

Colin:

Thank you for your timely response to my inquiry and for informing me of the MilSpec
website. I agree with you that maybe the code number for the other
transistor is probably incorrect; unfortunately I don't know what the correct number
is. Oh well.

In case you might be interested: Before I got your response I managed to locate a site
that contains a world of datasheets on electronic components:

http://www.chipdocs.com/

It had a list of manufacturers of the 2N5809 transistor that was in the MilSpecs. If
only the other one had the correct number then I would be "home free". But I guess you
just can't always get what you want!

Thanks again.

Ron