jango2

I've been hunting high and low for that id data disc. I found some
posts mentioning a pioneer_service.nrg file available for download from
edonkey. So i installed e donkey started a torrent and got the
file...49.9 Mb. It's a winrar set of 39 folders. Click on it and it
initiates nero to burn an iso image. I tried burning it on a cd because
i don't have a dvd writer. Hasn't worked for me. I need to know if this
iso image is the id data disc i need. The winrar files are called
regfree520_720.nrg . Thats not the same thing as the data id
disc(ggv1179) is it ?. Anyway i'll give it another shot tomorow and
burn it on a dvd and will report results here.
Strange but i find the posts i've put here on other forums....?????