mac davis

On 26 Jun 2005 14:17:33 -0700, wrote:

Thank you, Mac, I appreciate your kind words.
I'm very curious about how you can tell my attitude from my website?
I like my attitude, I get along very well with me. : )

Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

I think it's a combination of the way your shop is designed and built.. a slight
female touch to what looks like a very efficient shop, and the variety of your
work.. you're not in a bowl rut or whatever, you seem to work on what interests
you and your gallery is sorta eclectic..
I might also be influenced by your site.. as a web designer, I pick up on the
"personality" of a site and yours feels "comfortable, like your comfortable with
yourself and your work??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing